Two Way, 3km Range
These top notch two-way radios are ideal for outdoor communications – when fishing, camping, hiking or hunting, providing a line of conversation for the interchange of info such as best location, emergency details, ETAs, even banter.
Small, light and compact and with a range of up to 3kms, they have 8 channels with 22 sub channels, (effectively 176 channels) a Press to Talk button for easy communication, and a 2.5mm mic/headphone jack for use with headsets. They even feature adjustable sensitivity, keypad lock and a timeout timer for effective battery life.
Awesome products, great value. Roger that. Over!
- Great for outdoor communication – fishing, tramping, hunting
- Can be used as an effective monitor for babies, ill family members and the elderly
- Vox function for hands free conversation
- Up to 3km range – depending on line of site
- Adjustable sensitivity levels
- Keypad lock – avoid accidentally changing your radio settings
- Push to Talk timeout timer – save battery life
- Handy belt/lanyard clip
- Range up to 3km
- Channels: 8, with 22 sub channels per channel
- 38 CTCSS tones – mute others for less cross-conversation contamination
- Monitor and scan function
- Back light
Roger Beep (On/Off function) &nbs
- Limit two per order