Youth Belay - Teal
An excellent DWR treatment applied to the garment enables water to bead well off the nylon shell in light rain, while the narrow baffle design means the down is distributed more evenly over the jacket and doesn’t shift around or clump. For added functionality, the low profile collar and adjustable Velcro cuffs keep the jacket looking smart and also allows you to layer comfortably.
Whether you’re back packing, tramping or after something to combat the cold winters ahead, grab yourself the Belay Down Jacket from Torpedo7; a jacket that doesn’t compromise on comfort, performance, affordability or style.
- Wind resistant
- Cinch cord hem
- Smart Collar
- Velcro cuffs – for a secure and comfortable fit
- Zip closure pockets - keeps your hands warm or valuables locked in tight.
- Internal chest pocket – great for small wallets, valuables or mp3 player
- Internal mesh pocket with key loop
- Stuff sack included
Specifications (12 -14):
- Colour: Teal/Cement
- Fill Power: 600 power down insulation
- Fill: 90% Duck Down / 10% Feather
- Fabric: 30D nylon outer shell with durable water repellency (DWR)
- Packed dimensions (medium): ø9 x 20 cm
- Centre back length:25”
- Weight: 410g
Youth Sizing Guide (CMs)
How to measure:
Chest: Measure your child’s body circumference around the fullest part of their chest, making sure the tape s under the arms, across the shoulder blades and parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure your child’s body circumference around the smallest part of their waist (natural waistline).
Seat: Have your child stand straight upright with feet in a relaxed position, measure your child’s body circumference around the fullest part of their seat.
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: FTFAYN7B3