For the speed freak amongst us, hit the hills and hold on tight. The BackHander will get you to the bottom in one piece.
Bamboo laminated top and bottom over tough Canadian maple and a Clear sand deck grip for a stylish look. 78A durometer street wheels give you shock absorption with smoothness and speed on any surface. Super High Rebound (SHR) 90A Bushes in tough Reverse Kingpin (RKP) Alloy trucks provide the perfect blend of Looseness vs stability. ABEC-7 bearings will out pace your mates every time.
Grab your board, tighten your trucks, pad up and get loose.
- Bottle Opener
- Engraved logo on the top and underside of the board
- 41 X 9 inch downhill design
- Top and bottom ply Bamboo with 6 ply 100% Canadian maple
- 7 inch RKP trucks (10 inch wheelbase)
- SHR 90A bushings
- 70 X 51mm 78A PU street wheels
- ABEC-7 Chrome bearings
- Clear sand deck grip
- Designed in NZ
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: AA4CCN701