Flea Treatment Small Dogs
Frontline Plus is a convenient spot treatment for fast-acting, long-lasting control of fleas and ticks.
Frontline Plus for Dogs provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for dogs and puppies.
Frontline Plus effectively targets all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
Conquer the bloodsucking pests with this triumphant 1-day deal.
Recommended treatment: once every two months for fleas and monthly for ticks.
- Treats and controls flea and tick infestations
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Rapidly eliminates infestation with biting lice
- Prevents the development of all flea stages
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens
- Fast acting
- Long lasting
- Convenient to use
- For dogs
- Topical spot-on treatment
- Contains 100g/L fipronil; 120g/L (S)-methoprene
- Size: 0.67ml
- Expiration date: 10/2019
- 3x Pipettes - Frontline Plus for Small Dogs
This is NZ registered product sold and supported by a NZ Registered Veterinarian. Stewardship provided by My Vet.
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: AA3FFN734