Compression L/S Top
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports biceps, triceps, forearm, deltoids, pectorals and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduce muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- Colour: Black/Black Logo
Benefits of Compression:
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably 'cutting in' to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Guide below, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.
Branded Import products are sourced globally to bring you the real deal for a real steal. Manufactured to international specifications, all our Branded Import products are genuine, carry our trademark 1-day 12 month guarantee and are ready for you to enjoy at a fraction of the cost…. So click with confidence!
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: LUFRAN700